Colgate Optic White Professional Teeth Whitening Gel 9%
Colgate Optic White Professional is a professionally dispensed tooth whitening system formulated to remove tooth discolouration due to foods, tobacco, and other stain-causing materials. A syringe contains the viscous, clear, flavoured gel in 9% hydrogen peroxide.
- Visibly whiter teeth in 3 days
- Easy 30 minute once a day wear time
- Clinically proven whitening efficacy
- 9% w/w hydrogen peroxide
Viscous gel formula:
- Enhances retention on tooth surface
- Allows the hydrogen peroxide to rapidly break down intrinsic and extrinsic stains
- Helps prevent dehydration of teeth
- Contains Potassium Nitrate and 0.25% w/w sodium fluoride
- 2 x 3.11g Syringes
- 2 x 9% Colgate Optic White Professional syringes
- Patient information
- Avoid overfilling the tray. Remove any excess gel that oozes out to minimize potential gum irritation.
- Wear tray for 30 minutes once a day, or as instructed by your dental professional.
- If you have any questions about your treatment, consult your dental professional.
HOW DO CONSUMERS USE THE KITS?
Procedure for wearing the tray
- Thoroughly brush your teeth with a fluoride toothpaste.
- Place a small drop of Colgate Optic White Professional in the tray for each tooth that needs to be whitened. Do not over fill.
- Place the mouth tray with the gel into mouth and over teeth. Press gently against mouth tray with your fingers to put tray into place.
- If gel oozes out as you place the tray, remove excess gel from gums with an absorbent material such as cotton swab, making sure to remove all gel from your gums and gum line.
- Wear tray for 30 minutes or as instructed by your dental professional. When treatment has been completed, remove mouth tray. Brush your teeth with a wet toothbrush to remove any residual whitening gel.
For optimum whitening results consumers should refrain from eating and drinking for 30 minutes after treatment. Consumers should also be advised to avoid tobacco as well as any stain causing beverages such as coffee, dark colas and red wine during treatment.
HOW DO CONSUMERS CLEAN AND STORE COLGATE OPTIC WHITE PROFESSIONAL?
- After treatment consumers should rinse mouth tray under water, using a wet toothbrush to clean any adhered whitening gel from tray.
- Store mouth tray in the storage case (provided in the full kit). Keep in a cool dry place. Store syringes at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Avoid exposure to temperatures above 30ºC.
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
In some instances, consumers may experience mild sensitivity. To minimise sensitivity:
- Recommend the use of a sensitive toothpaste such as Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Toothpaste during the treatment period.
- Try whitening every second or third day.
- Avoid hot or cold beverages 30 minutes after treatment.
- If more than mild sensitivity occurs discontinue use and consult a dental professional. Sensitivity usually subsides 1-3 days after treatment has stopped. Gum irritation may also occur. Prolonged gel contact with gum or soft tissue may cause gum irritation. Potential irritation can be minimized by not allowing gel to stay on gum/lips. Upon placing trays, wipe excess gel with absorbent material such as cotton swab or cloth, or use less gel.
Image for illustration purposes only. You will receive 9% not 6%.